Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Humgy Cowork!
These general terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the website of Humgy – Bloc Group BV, located at https://www.humgy.com/.
By visiting this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Humgy Cowork if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, Humgy – Bloc Group BV and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all data on Humgy Cowork. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Humgy Cowork for your own personal use, subject to the limitations set forth in these terms and conditions.
You may not:
- Copy or republish any material from Humgy Cowork
- Sell, rent or sublicense any material from Humgy Cowork
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Humgy Cowork
- Redistribute content from Humgy Cowork
This agreement begins on this date.
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information on certain parts of the website. Humgy – Bloc Group BV does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Humgy – Bloc Group BV, its agents and/or affiliate companies. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Humgy – Bloc Group BV shall not be liable for the comments or any liability, damages or costs caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of, and/or the posting of, and/or the appearance of the comments on this website.
Humgy – Bloc Group BV reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and permissions to do so;
- The comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or current commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant Humgy – Bloc Group BV a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as hyperlinks to the websites of other publicly traded companies; and
- Accredited system-wide companies, with the exception of recruiting nonprofit organizations, charity shopping centers and charitable fundraising groups that are not allowed to hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other website information as long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charitable causes;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look favorably to ourselves or to our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink offsets the absence of Humgy – Bloc Group BV; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above, and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to Humgy – Bloc Group BV. Include your name, the name of your organization, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of all URLs from which you want to link to our website and a list of the URLs on our site to which you want to link. link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our linked website, it must make sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
The use of Humgy – Bloc Group BV logo or other artwork is not allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
WWe cannot be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against any claims made on your website. No link(s) may appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of third party rights.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by, and abide by, these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you may contact us at any time and notify us. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is accurate. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website will remain available or that material on the website will be kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in a manner not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.